July 15, 2019

The Bullard trip to Florida was very much needed. We were able to get in the ocean and catch some waves on our first day but after about 45 minutes, the lifeguards kicked us out of the water due to high currents. The beach remained open throughout our trip, but we were not allowed to be in the water the entire time. It wasn't so bad considering we were still on the beach soaking up the sun and the ocean breeze. Tropical Storm Barry was to blame for the high surf. I managed to get in daily workouts while I was there thanks to Coach Blain. The gym was super small and only had four workout machines. It was fine because we were able to improvise. The house itself was perfect for a group our size. We all had our spaces to do what we want. My next trip to Florida will be on direct flights with Allegiant. Although it is a low budget airline, it makes a lot of sense to fly there and back considering the time you save for being in the air.

July 5, 2019

We are all set to go to Florida next week. The flights and car rental were booked as of today. Talk about great airfare at the last minute...I'll fly with the Bullard elders going there and back. We will rent a car from the airport so no one needs to pick us up or drop us off. This is a huge relief because I did not want to be in a car for 15 hours each way. Also, the Bullard elders can use some company on the flights. Baby Colin will be us for the Dallas leg of the trip.

July 1, 2019

We didn't have anything planned all weekend but the weekend ended up being a busy one. Friday night, we got together in the late afternoon and ended the night at Sips at around 11pm. The next day, I told Sharon I didn't want to leave the house. I did leave the house around 6pm because we needed to do the flight at Jay's. Before the flight, the Bullard clan came over for some hamburgers and swimming. After the flight, we made a trip to 7-Eleven and over to the Greens. Blain and I walked to the store to pick up some supplies before heading back to the Greens. It was nice to walk to a store instead of driving. We got home and I chowed down on a homemade hamburger. I didn't stay up much longer after that. On Sunday, the Dream Team and I took out big trash for big trash day. Sharon then "rescued" a dog and kept him at the house. We waited in line for an estate sale in Lincoln Terrace. We picked up what we wanted and made our way back to the house. We hung out with Charli at the Greens Open House then back to the house. After a nice dinner, I was done and called it a night. So much for not doing anything all weekend...